If you are thinking about making Testacular better, or you just want to hack on it, that’s great here
are some tips to get you started.
- Make sure you have a GitHub account
- Submit a ticket for your issue, assuming one does not
- Clearly describe the issue including steps to reproduce when it is a bug.
- Make sure you fill in the earliest version that you know has the issue.
- Fork the repository on GitHub
Testing and Building
Run the tests via
$ grunt test
$ grunt test:unit
$ grunt test:e2e
$ grunt test:client
Lint the files via
$ grunt lint
Build the project via
$ grunt build
The default task, just calling
grunt will run
build lint test.
If grunt fails, make sure grunt-0.4x is installed: https://github.com/gruntjs/grunt/wiki/Getting-started.